Neelesh has been in practice since 1996 and leads the Direct Tax practice at Shah Khandelwal Jain & Associates.
His expertise lies in handling Direct Tax, International tax, Transfer pricing engagements and Litigation.
Neelesh specializes in formulating litigation support strategy for various Corporates in relation to their Direct Tax and Transfer pricing matters and representing clients before various Revenue authorities.
He has managed several large engagements in India across diverse industry verticals like Manufacturing, Real Estate, and Automobiles etc.
Many cases argued by him have been reported in various tax journals.
He has handled complex litigation matters including search, survey & settlement commission. He regularly appears for appeal matters in the tribunal & before appellate authorities. He has also executed various structuring assignments for the Real Estate Sector.
- Has been in the past:
- Managing Committee member of Pune Branch of ICAI
- Past President of the Pune Chartered Accountants Society.
- Managing Committee member of the ITAT Pune Bar Association.
- Past President of Poona Midtown Round Table 65.
+91 94220 09018
Practice Head –Direct Tax
- Chartered Accountant – ICAI
- Diploma of Information Systems Auditor
- Bachelor of Law
Areas of Expertise
- Direct Tax
- Litigation Support
- Business Advisory & Restructuring
- Transaction Advisory
- Real Estate